We help our clients to identify the strategic drivers behind the need for investment in digital technology and connectivity infrastructure.
We never present a strategic vision without a clear plan of action to turn that vision into reality. We apply our hard-earned experience to develop solutions that will work in the real world. We pitch our solutions at the right scale for our client.
- Identifying the drivers behind the need for investment
- Cost-benefit analysis and options appraisal
- Strategy and business case development
- Economic and socio-economic analysis will help identify the economic drivers behind the need for investment in digital technology and connectivity infrastructure
- Technical advice: we help translate business needs to complex technical specifications & vice versa
- Commercial advice: we use innovative commercial models to assess your investment
- Financial analysis and state aid assessments
We are consultants, but we are not your typical consultants. We listen to our clients and develop solutions in partnership with them. So please get in touch to discuss the full range of services that might suit you.
Get in touch to discuss
Read about some of our projects where we helped our clients with Business Analysis and Strategy.
We trust Farrpoint to give us the independent technical assurance we need when thinking innovatively about how to drive greater commercial investment into digital infrastructure in West Sussex. Farrpoint have been advising us for the last three years – they now feel very much part of the team. Having access to their in-depth understanding of the technical and commercial factors involved, as well as the risks and capabilities of the wider market place, is helping to develop our exciting digital ambitions for West Sussex.
Connectivity is important. It drives business and society, bringing communities and commerce together. That's why we use our insight and experience to connect people and business.