We help our clients to identify the economic drivers behind the need for investment in digital technology and connectivity infrastructure. From socio-economic benefits modelling for Technology Enabled Care solutions to IoT business case development, we advise both public and private organisations.
Our experienced team of economists and business analysts will always start with assessing your business needs to identify opportunities that will generate real benefits in the real world. Through our new agile approach to analysis, we can put ourselves in our clients’ shoes to demonstrate the wider benefits that digital technology can have on our economy, society and environment.
- Cost-benefit analysis and options appraisal
- Strategy and business case development
- Economic impact assessment: we help policy-makers, private and public bodies to better understand the economic impact of digital technology and connectivity
- Socio-economic benefits modelling: we can model the benefits of investing in digital technology
- Monitoring and evaluation of public and private connectivity policy and technology programmes
- Regeneration and development: we advise on how digital connectivity can be at the heart of economic development
- Digital inclusion assessments: we can help understand how to ensure equal opportunities in society and close the digital divide
- Net-zero assessments and carbon footprint audits of your digital infrastructure will set you on the right path to meeting net-zero targets.
There is not a one-size-fits-all approach to economic analysis as each organisation has unique needs. We listen to our clients and develop solutions in partnership with them. Please get in touch to discuss the full range of services that might suit you.
GET IN TOUCH TO DISCUSS
FarrPoint has demonstrated a real in-depth understanding of the technical and commercial factors involved, the capabilities of the marketplace and also the risks and issues that need to be considered. This advice and support has been invaluable in moving our project forward.Head of Economic Services, Local Authority
Connectivity is important. It drives business and society, bringing communities and commerce together. That's why we use our insight and experience to connect people and business.