Our Technology-Enabled Care (TEC) services help care providers who are planning or implementing digital technology within their existing care offerings. We help organisations identify how technology can improve their services and how to deliver them.
Historically, digital technology has not been widely deployed by care providers. Many services have been, or are still, relying on analogue technology that is due to be switched off in 2025. This shift to digital technology brings many challenges that care providers have not previously had to face: data protection, cyber security, complex system management and operational change. However, the shift also provides a huge opportunity to transform care services, providing a platform that can be used to improve their range, quality and efficiency.
Our Technology Enabled Care services help care providers who are planning or implementing digital technology within their existing care offerings. We help organisations identify how technology can improve their services and how to deliver them. We are independent, meaning that our Consultants can cut through the hype and focus on identifying solutions that deliver true benefits. We develop technology strategies accompanied by clear plans detailing the steps organisations need to complete to implement them.
Our Digital Enablement service assists organisations through technology change. We work alongside clients to guide them through the process of planning and implementing Technology- Enabled Care solutions. Providing pragmatic, practical support in areas such as technology choice, solution design, cybersecurity, data protection, testing, and operational change.
Estimated project duration: 2-3 months
• Help clients identify the Technology Enabled Care solutions that can deliver immediate benefits and provide a platform for continued service development
• Provide independent advice to assist clients in determining the technology and delivery models that should be used
• Provide clear advice on the steps required to implement the solution, including the technical, security, data protection, and operational changes required
• Design and support the process of migration of users onto solutions, helping to ensure user safety and minimise risk
• Act as a ‘technical friend’ through the process of implementing the solution, helping clients manage suppliers, review solutions and address any questions that arise
Service Transformation helps organisations identify how technology can improve their care services and how they deliver them. Services can be improved by making better use of your existing solutions, or by investing in new solutions. There are many new technologies available in the marketplace, with more being offered every day. Our independent advice means we can cut through the hype and focus on identifying those that deliver true benefits. We develop technology strategies accompanied by clear plans detailing the steps organisations need to complete to implement them.
Estimated project duration: 1-2 months
• Help clients determine how best to use technology to improve their care services, and how they are delivered
• Determine the service and operational changes required to make best use of technology
• Develop robust plans and supporting business cases for technology change
• Ensure that plans are practical: considering resources, services, users, and operational impact
Please get in touch to discuss the full range of services that might suit you.
Connectivity is important. It drives business and society, bringing communities and commerce together. That's why we use our insight and experience to connect people and business.